Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Remodeler's remorse: Episode 3

It's Day 3 of my sheet music stripping project. I'm feeling sore but, oddly, less remorseful.  I'm tackling Wall 3 today and, instead of 'what have I done?' woe, I'm filling my head with positives:
A)  The bathroom is going to look GREAT at the end of it all.
B)  My clothes steamer is a godsend.
C)  My upper arms and shoulders needed a good workout, anyway.
D)  I've earned tons of extra 'wife points' with the old man.
E)  Working in a tiny closet, alone, has given me focused time to solve some problems and think of new ideas, including other do-it-yourself projects (for better or worse.)
F)  I was a genius to ditch my pants yesterday and work in my underwear. So less messy.
G)  I can't wait to go to the paint store tomorrow and pick out my color!

No comments:

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...