Monday, May 22, 2017

Boomer Girl Review: Ultimate Oriole Feeder

I've still got a way to go before I'm feeding pigeons on the steps of St. Paul's (which I never thought was a bad thing to do in your old age, especially if Mary Poppins was your friend.) Nevertheless, my life is slowly but surely going to the birds. This year, I've decided to become one with the orioles which is a different game than the cardinals and hummingbirds. Orioles like oranges and grape jelly and nectar that's not as sweet as hummingbird nectar. (I assume, because they need to wash down the sugar in that sticky grape jelly.)  They also like the color orange, which makes sense since they themselves are orange in color. And, you know what they say about birds of a feather. Or, something like that. I was assured by the old man at the feed and seed store that the "orioles are going crazy" this year so I invested 20 bucks in a bright orange feeder, guaranteed to bring 'em in from all over.
Now, when you put "Ultimate" in your brand name, you create high exceptions. But, this baby delivered on the morning of Day 2 in my backyard!
My first visitor!!
Hey. When you're a work-at-home freelancer, you get pretty excited when anyone drops by: human, canine or avian.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
custom writing service reviews said...

I absolutely love this feeder. Although I do not get any visits from birds like these, I have made a feeder myself that the pigeons often use.

Unknown said...

ugg boots
tory burch outlet
air jordan 14
polo ralph lauren outlet
ugg boots
north face outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
ugg australia
cheap nhl jerseys
red bottom shoes
201710.26wengdongdong

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...