Sunday, November 15, 2009

Well, Spanx my Assets!

  I love to wear Spanx tights in the winter, even though the price makes me grimace in pain. Enter a new brand called "Assets" - available at Target for almost half the cost - made by Sara Blakely.

   The gazillionair inventor of Spanx has introduced a less-expensive line of matte-finish tights with the same built-in tummy, hips, thighs and rear "smoothing effect" of the originals. The fabric doesn't have quite the luxe feel as the more expensive line, but the different textures and patterns are great...and so trendy!
   Best of all, they come in six sizes that ought to cover every woman's shape.  I bought three pairs in black and brown yesterday and can't wait to go back and buy the whole line. So comfortable!! This could be the find of the season!!

No comments:

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...