Saturday, February 20, 2010

Take the time...

   I was ready to rant about Tiger's puppet-like performance yesterday, but this pundit said all I wanted to say in a more articulate way.  Instead, I'm choosing to share something that was emailed to me by a friend.  You may have already seen it but, if you haven't, I can't think of a better way to start a weekend.
  This is the Washington Post's Pulitzer Prize-winning think-piece about perception, tastes and people's priorities.  Read it through; it's exquisitely written.  Here is a video of the actual experiment:

   Media-bashing seems to be the sport du jour these days, but there's a lot of creative, thought-provoking work being done by journalists, and I'm proud to be one of them.
   Meanwhile, the question remains:  What else are we missing by moving too fast?

No comments:

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...