Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Is cannabis the cure?

I'm not buying this hook, line and sinker - by any stretch - but I did find it very interesting in light of my dermatologist suggesting I may want to suffer through six weeks of horrendous chemotherapy on my face as a prophylactic measure against skin cancer. (I have several pre-cancers removed every year by freezing. Damn those sessions under the sun lamp before prom!)

It is worth considering, at the very least, that cannabis (and, let's face it, how high can you get from rubbing hash oil on your cancerous schnoz?) may be what millions of people need and cannot get.  Just a thought.

No comments:

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...