Friday, January 17, 2014

T.G.I. Milestone Day!

                Our P.T. plays ball in the house with the hip patient, dog and Xmas boxes. 

     Today was the last day of home physical therapy AND the taking down of the Christmas decorations, two weeks late. Next week, we'll enter the brave new world of outpatient therapy and - maybe, just maybe - have a ceremonial burning of his TED compression stockings.  Those things are a bitch to get on, and I'm not getting any better at it with time.
     If that isn't reason enough to smile, there is this from my newly created "things to look at when I'm blue" file:
    


















No comments:

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...