Wednesday, December 26, 2012

5 pounds in 5 days?

The over-indulgence of Christmas is over. There are six days before our annual NYE affair - this year, a casual and laid-back pajama party - and these lovely microgreens are going to be my best friends between now and then. It's what I'm calling the 5-Day BoomerGirl Cleanse which I'm making up as I go along, but it will consist mainly of salad greens, green tea, yogurt and blueberry smoothies, and wine (because it's still the holiday season, after all). I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Carol Starr Schneider said...

Wine is the best part of this diet. I'm starting it today.

Cathy Hamilton said...

Wine is grape juice, and every celebrity cleanse worth its salt includes juice. That's my rationale and I'm sticking to it.

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...