Friday, December 21, 2012

(And I feel fine.)


This is not my favorite R.E.M. song, (that was would be "Shiny Happy People" of course) but it's the tune I was singing in my head this morning, nonetheless. So, the Mayans were wrong...or, at least, interpreted wrongly by modern man. No surprise there. I admit giving the 'end of the world' scenario a brief thought last night before I went to sleep. Still, I set my alarm. Big party tonight. 'Glad we didn't disintegrate before my neighbors had a chance to eat all this food I've been cooking!

1 comment:

Cathy Hamilton said...

Uh oh. Reportedly, the end might be coming at midnight tonight (but in which time zone?) At least, no food will go to waste.

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...