Saturday, April 6, 2013

Sh*t my deaf husband says: Final Four Edition

After watching Wichita State lose (boo hoo!) to Louisville in the semi-final...

Me:  That Rick Pitino has had work done. I'm thinking Botox, collagen, a face lift...
Hubs: Oh, he's had more 'work done' than that.
Me: What do you mean?
Hubs: Didn't you hear about him and the waitress having sex in that restaurant?
Me: Is that when he went to college party afterward and had his picture taken with some drunk coeds?
Hubs: You're thinking of Larry Eustachy.  He was Iowa State's coach. Now, he's at Colorado State in Fort Collins.
Me: I guess I'm getting my scandals mixed up.
Hubs: You got your sandals mixed up?

1 comment:

Cath Pete said...

I say Boo Hoo, too. . .Fred Van Vleet (Witchita freshman) is from my city. I was hoping for a win. . .sure was an exciting game. I'll root for MSU tomorrow to get back at Louisville!

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...