Friday, January 2, 2015

By the time I get to Phoenix, I'll be warmer!

Not way warm, by anyone's standards, but warmer than I am here in Kansas...which is why I'm counting the days (7) to my upcoming girls' weekend in Mesa, Arizona.  Is 70 warm enough to enjoy swimming in my friend's backyard pool? Probably not. But, who cares? I can deal with 70 and sunshine. I can deal with mid 40s at night. These are my ideal climate conditions, people. And no Happy Light for 4 whole days!
Phoenix AZ long-range forecast

And, the greatest thing is, I don't have to pack my shorts and other skin-baring garb I wasn't mentally prepared to revisit so soon, anyway.
Lawrence KS long-range forecast
The only challenge in this embarrassingly fortunate scenario is paring down my shoes so I don't have to check my bag. But, it's a new year, dammit, and I am up to the task! 

2 comments:

Carol Starr Schneider said...

You're getting ready for warmth, I'm getting ready for cold. Let's meet somewhere in the middle. xo

maymay said...

All the astounding shine teeth whitening which usually a lot of wives want could very well be gucci replica and additionally soft later. Obvious leatherette in that admiration might throught as a lot more wonderful version or possibly rendition for the usual imitation leather. Obvious leatherette purses are usually more or less recharged. Sanctioned usual skills which usually elements produced with substantial or possibly great imitation leather really are realistically not cheap. This really is as imitation leather consists of substantial pet animal skin area, which contains really been logically and additionally tediously delt with that should be louis vuitton replica uk just for purses. Even so, obvious imitation leather is normally artificially created to look like a large amount of all the factors about substantial imitation leather. In most instances, former mate really difficult to tell apart a from other sorts of. Obvious leatherette handbags might like elegant in addition to chanel outlet like imitation leather purses, still really are a whole lot more competitive in the case of cost. Really are imitation leather obvious purses handbags like robust and additionally good like imitation leather handbags? They may be. Still this isn't unanticipated which usually in that admiration, superior quality is normally more significant for great imitation leather chanel outlet. Still, there are a number plans you are able to study and additionally implement to ascertain any obvious leatherette ladies handbag may equally go on huge and additionally makeup appeal might held for those greatest effort. Obvious leatherette might louis vuitton outlet uk readily, want imitation leather handbags.

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...