Monday, January 26, 2015

My week in pictures

Last week was one for the record books: My son got engaged to a fantastic woman whom he's known since first grade, my sister sailed through brain surgery, President Obama came to town, my mother's first grandchild (and my grandniece) was born; my husband finally got a high-tech hearing aid after ten years of my nagging, and my daughter landed a new job through which she can give me chemical peels! (Suffice it to say, I slept a LOT yesterday.)
These little babies are controlled by the coolest app on the hubs' new iPhone. Relationship changer. 
The picture that will live on Jayhawk fans' phones forever.
The happy couple sailing off into the sunset. Wedding in October.
My first beautiful grandniece.
Baby sis looking alarmed for nothing. All is well.
My esthetician daughter's new line of products made just for me. Just in time for a wedding.

Whew.

1 comment:

jp said...

Wow! You've had quite a week with lots to celebrate! Have missed your posts!

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...