Sunday, April 19, 2015

Blonde Angel by Kevin Murphy

I stopped coloring my hair almost ten years ago and never looked back. I love not having to spend that two extra hours in the beauty salon every 6-8 weeks. I love saving the money I would have spent on highlights and lowlights. I love not putting chemicals on my head on a regular basis. And, I love the compliments I get on my silver hair, which I'm growing to my shoulders so I can achieve the perfect ponytail come summertime. The only real challenge with gray hair, for me, is keeping it shiny. I've tried all the purple shampoos on the market and my favorite, hands-down, is from Kevin Murphy. Blonde Angel Wash gives my hair a lovely sheen, keeps the yellowing at bay, is gentle enough to use every time (but I alternate it with Kevin Murphy's Hydrate Me Wash) and it smells freaking fantastic which is HUGE in my book.

I don't use the Blonde Angel Rinse because I find the combo too drying, so I use the Hydrate Me Rinse as my go-to conditioner. KM can be pricey since it's available only at salons, but my daughter is in "the industry" and can get it for me at her cost which helps ease the pain. Still, I'd pay full price for this one...and that's saying a lot for a penny-pincher like me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

In a nutshell, nobody will realize that the actual view that you're putting on is really a utilized replica watches uk. There are numerous factors that the individual may decide to buy a utilized rado replica instead of purchasing a brand new Europe view. A few high-end classic wrist watches tend to be no more within manufacturing, which makes it not possible to purchase a brand new view of the specific style. If so, view enthusiasts tend to be more compared to pleased to buy utilized wrist watches within rado replica sale which are from manufacturing or even difficult to find.
The actual replications wrist watches has created rolex replica uk simpler for individuals being involved with view accumulating because of huge quantity of info that can be found regarding utilized wrist watches on the internet. Furthermore, high-end classic wrist watches had been developed by professional watchmakers which were extremely experienced from their own industry.
You'll be able to discover utilized wrist watches which are within perfect situation along with hublot replica which are remarkably precise thinking about age the actual watch.

chenlina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...