Monday, April 6, 2015

True Match by L'Oreal + Body Shop Vit. E Oil

I've had a love-hate relationship with foundation my whole life. Blessed with acne-free skin but cursed with freckles, I used it reluctantly as a teen until the freckles faded. Later, when I got into TV reporting, foundation (aka warpaint) became a part of my daily routine. After I moved out of the camera's glare and into print (adopting a delightful new 'who gives an eff?' attitude about my appearance) those freckles came back in the form of sun spots and makeup was again desired, on occasion. I won't say I've tried every foundation known to woman but I've tried all the types including mineral powders and, most recently, BB creams. This is my current favorite. Old school liquid makeup AND it's only six bucks at Target!
My mom turned me on to True Match a few years ago. I liked it for it's blend-ability and "true matched" color to my pale (some might say ghostly) skin - C2, Natural Ivory. Sometimes, it feels a little heavy for my whole face so I'll use it full-strength on my darker spots, then mix it with a drop or two of Vitamin E Serum-in-Oil (The Body Shop) for a lighter dewy finish with coverage that's good enough.
And, I say 'good enough' because, like the leopard, I don't mind a few spots showing through anymore.
"A leopard does not change (her) spots, or (her) feeling that spots are rather a credit." - Ivy Compton-Burnett

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Scuba divers put on rolex replica sale that may endure stress, experts put on precious metal or even gem stone studded wrist watches, researchers such as devices which assist all of them within their function, outdoorsmen such as difficult practical wrist watches and so forth. Numerous hundreds of years hublot replica sale earlier guy informed period through following a route from the sunlight. As well as quickly, guy created a good fake rolex sale method of keeping files of period through mapping the actual celestial physiques. Among the very first time-keepers had been the actual sundial as well as fantastic good examples need to be witnessed in museums worldwide. You will find wrist watches to match each and every taste as well as rolex replica sale choice through vintage wrist watches that may retrieve excellent worth in order to custom types. After that you will find wrist watches which function Disney styles or even super-heroes and therefore are put on through teens as well as children. Wrist watches create a rolex replica uk declaration and therefore are however practical these people assist individuals keep an eye on period as well as are likely involved within the daily working.

Anonymous said...

During one occasions When i wanted to know someone an important technological topic about the electrical power hold programs connected with looks after. As i around knew the response, nonetheless I need to to work out this option dialogue. I actually was given a fairly longer replica cartier Ballon Bleu uneasy answer from an additional look at admirer standing almost this presentation area. The moment they polished off, he awkwardly stepped away from, with out a fine in conversation with you will or perhaps follow up problem. It was probably a case from, most likely could hardly pay for it again nevertheless attitude We was first becoming.

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...