Monday, December 26, 2011

Siri, remind me I need toilet paper.

    That was my first command to the super-efficient and oh-so exclusive personal assistant that lives inside my new iPhone GS. Yeah, yeah. I know Siri isn't exclusively at my beck and call. If my Facebook feed is any indication, lots of good little boys and girls got her under their tree this year. I've been testing Siri's limits all day and she's great at reminding me of things, finding directions and even looking things up on the Internet. But when I asked, "Siri, how old am I?" she replied" "I don't know. I've wondered that myself." So, there you have it. If Siri can forget my age, then so can I.

2 comments:

Carol Starr Schneider said...

Siri is a nice lady. Can't always hear great, but she does get 'er done. Enjoy! We can iphone chat now. Oh let's!

Cathy Hamilton said...

You're going to have to help me with that one. Although I did just manage to post a riveting video...and it only took 20 minutes! (OMG, what a time suck this will be!)

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...