Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Garnier BB: No spot remover, but worth the cost

I recently got a hot beauty tip regarding a product that everyone in the world seems to have heard of, except me. It's called BB cream, a "hybrid" face cream that combines a sunscreen, moisturizer, complexion brightener and skin tone improver in one inexpensive tube. (At least, the recommended Garnier brand is cheap -- about $11.) I gave it a shot because a) despite my claims to the contrary, I am looking for a miracle product that will make my sun spots magically disappear; b) any day I can save money and conserve space in my make-up drawer is a good day; and c) the woman who recommended it to me can afford any face product on the planet, even those $300/ounce brands, and I'm fairly sure she's tried them all.
Left side of face always has more sun damage. Why? Driver's side windows.
So I've been trying it for a couple weeks and here's my analysis: As drugstore products go, this one's pretty good. I put it on over my normal moisturizer for a little extra dewiness, and the 'face feel' is very nice. The coverage is somewhere between regular foundation and tinted moisturizer. It glides on, absorbs quickly into the skin, and blends nicely. Yeah, yeah. You can still see my spots (and don't even mention that frightening decollete), but, short of wall spackle, this might be the best I can do without cracking.

1 comment:

Unknown said...


Strain a little bit in your dry up, white colored pad plus scrub carefully to the attacking symbol and also dirt but it will need to can come out of tag heuer replica sale without difficulty. Section obvious set instances: Private coach Bank Stripe Obvious (clothing by using obvious set stripe plus trimmings) & Fendi Canvas Obvious Set Travelling bag Du Jour (canvas by using obvious set trimmings). 100 % obvious set instances: Tods Obvious Set Haul, Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis & Private coach Obvious Zoe. With all the self-proclaimed styles of fabric, obvious set is amongst the a lot of rolex replica uk tricky to relieve. One time colouring is definitely relocated in obvious set, a ruin may be long-lasting the fact is that. Having said that, if you learn a dirt quick more than enough, it may well certainly be attainable so that you can save a travelling bag through the non-acetone projectile develope remover and also Mr Cleanse Special Eraser reported by quite a few who seem to obtained tested out a number of strategies to fix the problem. Instances: Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas (canvas by using set trimmings) & Fendi Canvas H Arm Travelling bag (canvas by using obvious set trimmings). Bothersome stains resulting from colouring copy out of attire, newspaper baggage plus newspapers is often addressed without difficulty which includes a white colored stormy pad and also sponge or cloth plus fake chanel sale ordinary white colored a detergent. To get food items plus wine bothersome stains and various hard to clean bothersome stains plus markings, consider a Private coach Bank Clothing Tidier which will will work to get alternative companies for instance Louis Vuitton plus Gucci canvas baggage in addition.

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...