Sunday, January 20, 2013

Two for tea

My tea drawer holds all kinds of interesting combination possibilities.
I've been busy trying to stay healthy in the midst of a winter germ epidemic, which means exercising, eating right, running my vaporizer 24/7, incessant hand-washing, and drinking lots of green and herbal tea. This morning, on a whim, I decided to combine Lemon Zinger and Blueberry Slim Life - wait for it - in the same cup!! I let them steep for only a minute so I could use them both again and - omigod! - why didn't I think of this before?!  Next up - Peach Detox and Magic Mint.
My life.  It's a thrill a minute, I tell you.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Looks like you could become a master lender. If you like tea, check out Harney and sons. Never had a bad cup from them. Their Paris is my favorite. They are haing a free shipping sale (over $25) until 2/14/13. http://www.harney.com/. Keep healthy.

Cathy Hamilton said...

Thanks, Jane. I'll check it out. On a HUGE tea kick, of late.

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...