Thursday, October 31, 2013

Another All Hallows' Eve for the books

In the interest of time (and because I procrastinated) I defaulted to "Insane Retired Zombie" as my costume and headed downtown in time to get a corner seat at my favorite sidewalk cafe/bar.  
The townsfolk did not disappoint me....
Yes, that's a baby in there.
What a couple of hams.
"Dude, text you later. I'm trick-or-treating."

The Flintstones. 
...especially this little guy in his own kissing booth whom I proclaimed winner of the night....
Oh yeah, little man. You win, hands down.

2 comments:

Carol Starr Schneider said...

You scare me so much. And delight me. And yet frighten me. And amuse me.

Cathy Hamilton said...

I didn't mean to. Why, thank you. I'm sorry. Oh, stop!

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...