Thursday, November 7, 2013

Call my agent!

Something tells me she's going to get more work than I will.
Not that I would wear it, but I could legitimately buy one of these t-shirts because -- drumroll, please! -- I  just signed on the dotted line with a talent agency in the big city! This is something I've wanted to do my whole life, but those pesky day jobs - and two busy kids - prevented me from going on auditions until now. So, here I am at age 57, arranging photo shoots and recording sessions for my demo reel (because most of my broadcast work is recorded on technology that is now obsolete) and wondering if there might even be a national gig out there for me - like the gray-haired spokesperson for Peepers, Estroven or Depend.

2 comments:

Carol Starr Schneider said...

I'm kvelling. Kvelling, I tell ya. Go out there and do good things, then come home and rest.

A Fan said...

Hooray for Hollywood! If you make it big BG -- please remember the "little" people in Kansas in your acceptance speeches. :-)

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...