Thursday, July 23, 2015

La Fresh Travel Wipes

I was so caught up in all the negative drama surrounding our overnight trip to California (see entry below for unsparingly nightmarish account), I forgot to express my enthusiasm for a new product line I tried out along the way.  I found a plastic bag full of samples from La Fresh (probably sent to me years ago) as I was packing a small carry-on bag for our flight. We wanted to be as nimble as possible (you know, just in case we got hung up somewhere....ugh) and these little packets came in very handy. My sample package contained an antiperspirant (which kept me remarkable cool during the San Diego fiasco), anti-bacterial (handy when a blister on my foot popped open), make-up remover, sunscreen and two more wipes I didn't use (see photo). So easy! So space-saving! So spill-proof! I highly recommend La Fresh for frequent fliers. Sadly, that won't be me for a while. I'm sticking to road trips for the foreseeable future.

3 comments:

Unknown said...



Plus the standard economical rolex replica sale are certainly not wiped out since there's even now a number of requirements out there. A number of older persons who may have complications motoring around using modern-day digital camera solutions similar to mobile devices even now like tag heuer watches. Along with there are many small people who find themselves inclined to your previous manner enjoy watches. Aside from, females designer watches are generally modifying good brand-new requirements. breitling replica watches for ladies have grown to be additional popular using modern-day aspects along with classy patterns. These kind of designer watches are certainly not meant to demonstrate time for it to young ladies, nevertheless for you to spruce up his or her replica tag heuer watches similar to bracelets. A number of designer watches search best of all when compared with standard earrings. Along with women could go with distinct replica watches uk using attire. In addition, there's a number of enjoy enthusiastics whom only enjoy designer watches along with accumulate these people. Pertaining to they will, designer watches are generally similar to value for many years.

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

Luxury travel company with luxury tours in Asia India Europe Australia New Zealand ... We only arrange international travel in countries that we feel are safe, Alpha Maldives

Unknown said...

In order to catch the fashion and beauty, those people longing for genuine Replique Breitling Watches with limited budget go for its replicas instead.There are several websites affairs Fendi Handbags. However, it is not yet accepted whether Miu Miu Handbag are acknowledged or otherwise.

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...