Monday, July 13, 2015

Scenes from Devil's Thumb Ranch

I highly recommend you read the history of this beautiful Rocky Mountain resort, because I won't be able to do it justice in the time I'm allotting myself.  Nor can my pictures convey the real-life loveliness of the surroundings here.  But, I'll give it my best shots...
One view of the complex. Wedding 'altar' to far left.
Large deck adjacent to one of the two event space barns.
See that tiny digit sticking up between the hills? That's the devil's thumb.
Breakfast: Smoked trout scramble. Killing me softly.
The view from our bed.
One of many cozy conversation nooks throughout the property.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Someone Critique said...

The space is spectacular and this venue is just what we needed for our event. It is the best New York venues to have an event and we had an awesome experience here. Their staff is excellent; they are so attentive to all of your needs.

Great data for Austin House Cleaning said...

My family and I love the venue of Devil's Thumb. In fact my oldest daughter had her wedding at Devil's Thumb in 2014.

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...