Thursday, March 7, 2013

Beachin' is bitchin'

Yesterday was a designated beach day when, armed with my autographed copy of Lawrence's own Laura Moriarty's "The Chaperone," I took to my rented umbrella chair and chillaxed all day.


I took this shot of a surfer's amazing hair, only to later crack up at the wussy guy in the background, tip-toeing into the water. (It's not that cold, fella. Really.)


We managed to say "no gracias" to every beach vendor, except the one selling this little item.


Once in a while, we'd get up and walk to the end of the beach for a change of perspective.


And that was about it, until my massage at 3, which was another story completely.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...