Tuesday, March 5, 2013

SUP'ing with the chiquitas

While I was downward dogging and sun saluting in the palapa on the hill, the hubs enjoyed a private stand-up paddleboard lesson with the skilled and beautiful Layla, her equally beautiful assistant, Fatima...and Thor, the dog.











The lesson was a success. He got up on the board like "an old pro," according to the girls, who both accompanied him into the Pacific. For his 59th birthday on Friday, I'm going to have this last photo enlarged and framed. Because that's the kind of wife I am.

Time for a siesta.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

GolferGirl said...

So jealous! Of everything! It sounds heavenly. Enjoy.

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...