Thursday, August 1, 2013

I feel meh about my neck.

The 40th reunion of my all-girls high school Class of '73 is next weekend. This time, I couldn't be less interested in anyone's weight, hair color or age spots. We're too old for that superficial nonsense. What's important at this stage of life are good relationships, health and happiness. That's what I want for my dear, old classmates. I will, however, be noticing how their necks are faring these days, since mine seems to be having a serious issue with gravity. (Hey, I know that sounds superficial, but we're talking real gullet vanity here.) That's why I agreed to review a sample of Dermagist Neck Restoration Cream. I'm not sure it will make a difference in time, but what the neck?

3 comments:

Carol Starr Schneider said...

Your neck looks marvy! But please, let us know how that anti-gravity cream works out.

A Fan said...

Can I put it on my a**? That's where I need some anti-gravity attention. Everything seems to be heading south! Yikes. lol :-)

Cathy Hamilton said...

Which begs the question, why just necks? How is one product formulated for only one body part? Is all sagging skin basically the same? So many questions, so little time.

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...