Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Good fortune trifecta!

This past weekend, I received two wonderful offers: 1) To house sit for a friend in Santa Fe for two weeks, late March to mid-April, which I immediately accepted with no reservations; and 2) a free two-week pass to the ladies-only gym in my neighborhood, including four personal training sessions, which I immediately accepted with one or two reservations. After all, I've been down the gym membership road before and it can get bumpy. You pay all that money and start out gung-ho, only to peter out to the point where you avert your eyes every time you drive by the place. Today, I discovered that, due to a 'snowstorm of the season' special, the gym in question is offering $10 off their initiation fee for every inch of snow we received yesterday...that's a $140 discount which makes my guilt considerably less. I'm thinking I'd better play the lottery today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...


In April, we hosted a private event for the local Red Bar MSP breitling replica sale watch club. That was a lot of fun! Dan Wixon showcased his private collection including rare and breitling replica sale vintage Rolexes, Pateks and his incredible collection of pocket watches. These aficionados have such a love for hublot replica uk watches, and it’s great to share our rolex replica uk passion with each other replica watches. Every October, we host our annual hublot replica sale Watch Fair, which gets better each and every year. We have brand ambassadors on-site with expanded collections of new and limited release timepieces for our swiss replica watches clients to view. This year, it will be held on October 23rd and 24th; we’re looking forward to yet another incredible event!

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...