Friday, April 16, 2010

Weekend update

Wow!  It's Friday already.  I've been slacking.  Not really. 'Just been busy with deadlines.  This week, I investigated new "health & wellness" shoes, including Flip Flops (so, of course, I had to buy a pair and, I have to say, they do give the old gams a bit of a workout), MBTs and others.  I interviewed a couple who has held 567 recitals in their home over the last 14 years (none for their own kids), and wrote my column on my acute case of fashion show anxiety. 

3 comments:

Carol Starr Schneider said...

Fashion show anxiety! Are you in one?!!!! Oh, no! Project Cathy? Can't wait to read about it.

Cathy Hamilton said...

You'll see....

Nan said...

I bought a pair of those; love them!

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...