Saturday, October 29, 2011

What I love in hotel rooms

All-white "Heavenly" beds with two top sheets.
Lighted, magnifying make-up mirrors. Would prefer wall-mounted, but this one was easily moved to the desk for a lovely "vanity" experience.
Free in-room Starbucks coffee. (Bottled water to the right: $1 each...boo.)
Roomy, brushed cotton robes. Ordinarily not a huge thrill but since I forgot mine, an extra bonus! Good job, Westin! Now, if only you'd deliver a bottle of "happy anniversary" champagne to the room, I'd give you a 5-star review.  But, I guess since we're staying at 55% off (another low-ball Priceline bid), I shouldn't expect the moon.

1 comment:

TARYTERRE said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. Relax and Enjoy.

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...