Thursday, March 22, 2012

Marvelous Madcapz

Modeling the golf/tennis visor in "Serenity." How did they know to send me the 'calming' color?
We've had a mini-monsoon in these parts lately, so I haven't had a chance to test-drive my new, complimentary sun visor from Madcapz in the actual sun. But, I can attest to the comfort factor (very high) due to the generous adjustable strap and cushy sweatband. Madcapz were invented by a woman named Carrie Bell who, when she began losing her hair due to Grave's Disease, became frustrated by the lack of cute, feminine-looking caps and visors on the market. Read her remarkable story here. Madcapz (and visors, like the one I'm wearing) come in over 30 colors and patterns, have a low-profile style and are 100% cotton. Coming off of my skin cancer treatment, I'll be wearing my Madcapz frequently this spring and summer. IF the sun ever shines again.
Carrie Bell

3 comments:

Carol Starr Schneider said...

You look great! xx

Unknown said...

CPAP models are generally models The item send pressurized air via a tube ALONG WITH Mask in to a good mask to the patient's face to your current patient breath during apneas The idea will probably occur even though sleeping.

Unknown said...

CPAP models are generally models The item send pressurized air via a tube ALONG WITH Mask in to a good mask to the patient's face to your current patient breath during apneas The idea will probably occur even though sleeping.

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...