Monday, June 4, 2012

A few more from the Jubilee

Here are some more scenes from yesterday. We couldn't get close to the River Thames so we opted to watch the rather soggy show from the pubs, which, I dare say, might have been more of a spectacle. After the revelry, we took respite in St. Paul's Cathedral where, as any good Anglophile knows, the Royal weddings occurred. There was a Sunday service going on (no photos allowed inside) which made it even more special.
In order...the red carpet treatment at Heathrow, my mates at the pub (and, yes, one guy actually said "Excuse me, luv," as he toddled by), St. Pauls's.








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...