Wednesday, June 27, 2012

File this under "Duh, George!"

This study comes out just in time as I'm beginning to realize how expensive a 12-year Scotch whiskey habit can be. Moderate wine consumption linked to happiness. Hmm. I must say, I like the 'two glasses of wine per day' (for women) formula much better than the 'one per' you typically read about it. In fact, when they say 'no more than 3 per day,' I like it even better. Keep in mind, they're not talking about health, but happiness. Yes, but aren't the two inextricably linked?

2 comments:

Bruce Peterson said...

If you have trouble consuming 3 glasses of wine per day you might try Muscadine Grape Seed supplement. www.thegrapeseed.net/?p=27

Carol Starr Schneider said...

I applaud this study and would like to volunteer for the next one. L'chaim!

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...