Saturday, January 7, 2012

New statement specs

There are times when camera phones - especially the ones, like my new iPhone, that have self-facing lenses - come in uber-handy. Take yesterday, for example, when I was shopping for new glasses. I tried on this crazy cat-eye style from eco, having never considered any shape other than 'squarish', and fell in love! Still, I worried that they might be too novel, too trendy, too... too. So, I snapped a shot to show my daughter and hubs, to get their opinions. They both dug them, so I cast caution to the wind (which is often a little too easy for me) and ordered them. Next move - a messy new 'do!

4 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

I have 3 pair of glasses all with different shapes and colors to match my moods. To hell with being able to actually READ. LOL I absolutely LOVE your pick. The frames are awesome. They look retro and cool. ENJOY. And here's a shoutout to all SMARTPHONES to their unflinching contribution to our lives, every single day.

Carol Starr Schneider said...

You look fetching!!!! Here's to the new glasses and the upcoming 'do. I have 54 pairs of glasses, to match my rapidly-shifting moods.

Nebraskim said...

LOVE! WANT! You look beyond FAB in those.

Colleen in A2 said...

You look fantastic Cathy!

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...