Thursday, February 9, 2012

Efudex Day 13

13 days down, 8 to go...although the healing period will be an add'l two weeks. At least.
I discovered two important things today:
1) While I have a relatively high threshold for pain (childbirth will do that for a gal), I have ZERO tolerance for itching. And, oh, how these lovely lesions itch. Like chicken pox, they prickle. ARGH!
2) While the bangs strategy was genius from a cosmetic standpoint, the fringe feels like little needles when it brushes against my forehead. I had to pull my hair back in a headband as soon as I got home from work. Hopefully, I won't gross anyone out at the dinner table tonight.
Serenity now!

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...