Thursday, July 26, 2012

Potty training your man

Ladies, does your guy have trouble hitting the target? Are you fed up with unsightly and odorous toilet splatter? Don't throw him to the curb! Do what they do in Amsterdam (and I don't mean smoke pot ...although, come to think of it, that might make you care less about the spillage issue.) Credit for forwarding goes to the hubs who, I'm sure, would want you to know he is quite the, er, marksman. (Sorry, 'must be the sinus medication.)
Click to enlarge.

2 comments:

Carol Starr Schneider said...

This is brilliant. The perfect Father's Day Gift. Thank you for sharing. It seems the sinus meds are kicking in. xo

Cathy Hamilton said...

(I'm still trying to figure out if your Adele-with-torch hunch has weight.) Not really. Trying to kick it w/out antibiotics this time. I've gone so far as to empty a capsule of probiotics into my neti pot. Nada. (Sigh.)

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...