Friday, February 15, 2013

Cauliflower crust pizza

It was lovely to stay home and cook last night - just my Valentine and me - especially with pizza on the menu. I'd never been one to crave pizza (even in college, oddly enough) until I gave up wheat. Now, my mouth waters every time I pass a pizza parlor...and there's one on every block in this town. Enter this delectable low carb pie with cauliflower crust. Easy to make and so delicious, I'm already thinking about making it again Sunday night. This is the recipe I used, although I used a whole head of cauliflower.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Carol Starr Schneider said...

Please to share recipe?

Cathy Hamilton said...

Sorry. Just put the recipe for the crust in the post. For toppings, I used carmelized onions, spinach, mushrooms, roasted garlic and sweet sausage on top of canned pizza sauce with a little cheese on top.

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...