Saturday, February 23, 2013

Snow White no more

My limbs are as white as the snow already on the ground and in the next blizzard due to arrive on Monday. (I think the gods are conspiring to make my last week of work before vacation total hell.) The good news is, I am heading to Mexico in 8 days, God and Nexrad willing....so let the fake tanning begin! I have tried lots of different tanners in my time but my favorite is this one from the Bath & Bodyworks "True Blue Spa" line.  It's a gradual, moisturizing tanner with aloe. The scent is nice, with just a hint of that 'roasting chicken' smell common to all self-tanning products.  Of course, in my case, "tan" is nothing but a pipe dream. I'm just trying to get the old gams to the 'non-reflective' stage.

No comments:

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...