Sunday, February 10, 2013

Wha' SUP?

With just three weeks to go until our Sayulita vacation, my husband seems to think he's going to learn the fine art of the SUP (Stand-Up Paddleboard) while we're down there. True, he's in the best shape of the last several years, and they say "anyone can learn to SUP," (anyone? really, people?) but I've got a few concerns:  1) Nobody seems to wear a lifejacket when they're SUP'ping;  2) I can't find a single photo of an almost 60-year-old doing the SUP...
and 3) That he'll insist I join him for a lesson.
There's got to be a way out of this, and I've got three weeks to come up with one. 

1 comment:

chenlina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...