Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sh*t my deaf husband says: Oscar night edition

Me (reacting to all the random, ridiculous comments the hubs is making about the Academy Awards): I should be writing this stuff down.
Hubs: You don't want to get sucked down?

5 minutes later, after one bathroom break and the three minutes it took to find my laptop....

Me: So, what did you say? You didn't want the show to suck me down or my stuff down?
Hubs: Maybe you should call it "Sh*t I Can't Remember Right After My Deaf Husband Says It."

3 comments:

site said...

Not everybody love the oscar edition

TARYTERRE said...

It's on in the background. And here I'm saying all the sh*t because my hubby is really hard of hearing, so I have to explain and repeat.

Jane said...

Nice that he wants the title to be accurate. Funny that he remembers what he said and what you thought he said.

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...