Monday, May 27, 2013

Moves like Mick

Nobody but Mick can move like Mick, but I'm coming close with my new treadmill playlist featuring all Stones all the time for 40.5 minutes. It's just what I needed after going way too long with hits from (warning: nerd alert!!) "Glee" and "Rent."  In order, from warm up to cool down:  Start Me Up, Honky Tonk Women, Gimme Shelter, Satisfaction, Brown Sugar, Tumbling Dice, It's Only Rock 'n' Roll, Ain't Too Proud to Beg, Happy, Harlem Shuffle, Beast of Burden.  Now, that's a rockin' workout!

2 comments:

Carol Starr Schneider said...

You wild woman. There, I said it. What? No "Wicked"?

Cathy Hamilton said...

There were "Wicked" songs on my "Glee" playlist. I am wild. Whoa.

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...