Friday, May 24, 2013

To market, to market to buy an umbrella

    We put the old hot tub on Craig's List under "Free" and you can't believe the number of people who volunteered to take it off of our hands. In the end, it took four burly men (one of them, my husband) to haul it off of our deck forever, leaving a nice area for the old patio table and chairs which I hope to spray paint this weekend.  In the meantime, I couldn't resist this sweet 9' market umbrella, on sale at World Market. I got an additional $10 off thanks to a coupon I happened to have in an email on my phone and - voila! - another deal I couldn't refuse.
  My next shopping quest:  Two inexpensive outdoor poufs for the screened porch.  I'm thinking a pair of these might fit the bill....


No comments:

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...