Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Just two of my favorite things

Besides the aforementioned iPad mini, I really loved this birthday present from my sister - personalized gift enclosure cards from Embossed Graphics...
Measuring only 2.75 by 3", they're the perfect size for wedding presents or to attach to a bottle of wine for a hostess gift, which I will do tonight when we go to the neighbors for soup supper.
Another birthday treat was from my daughter, the esthetician. This is KSS mineral make-up (or 'miracle make-up' as I call it) which she's used on me, to great effect, as she's honed her skills as a make-up artist. It covers spots well, doesn't look heavy and provides healthy benefits to the skin, to boot. I've never been a big fan of mineral foundation, but this brand converted me. Highly recommended.

No comments:

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...