Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Eve din-din

Good thing we only eat like this once a year.
The individual Beef Wellingtons came out better than ever last night. So much so that my son - not I, surprisingly - hopped up and said, "I know we're going analog, but I have to get a picture." I don't think it made Instagram, but his compliments made this chef's night. Sides were horseradish mashers, Brussels sprouts with bacon, onion and dates, and a kale Caesar salad. There were no leftovers for Santa.

1 comment:

hoxn123 said...

experiment. Designer handbags Matched to the 100-meter-water-resistant black ceramic case is a new rubber strap Replica Rolex Watches (“Aero Classic”) that is meant to resemble the look of Breitling’s mesh metal bracelet you can get with Watches Replica other versions of the Breitling Superocean Heritage. I do think that Breitling should handbag replica have included this strap in addition to doing a black-coated steel or titanium UK Replica watches version of their otherwise.

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...