Sunday, December 22, 2013

Another 'why didn't I think of that?'

You know that shiny, little light bulb that magically appears over your head when you get a bright idea? Well, somebody decided to shrink that bulb, make it an LED and place it between the prongs of a pair of tweezers. The result: The greatest stocking stuffer ever invented!
Note to self: Must change trampy party polish before neighborhood open house today.
These LED Tweezers from the DCI company are just $5.95 at the little general store downtown. I found a pair from Sally Hansen here and several other brands and styles elsewhere. I guess the idea is neither new nor novel. (I don't go shopping much since I've retired.) Still, they work like a charm. Just yesterday, I was able to spot an errant hair under my chin that had clearly eluded me for some time. Between these and my lighted magnifying mirror, no whisker is safe!

No comments:

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...