Friday, May 16, 2014

Commercial break workout

I look at a lot of exercise videos online, bookmarking them for future use to supplement my routine of swimming and intermittent, when-I-feel-like-it gym-going. Rarely, do I actually view them more than twice. I don't know why, but a lot of it has to do with the person working out on the video. Some of them can be off-puttingly peppy or just downright weird.  Case in point....

When the FitWeek folks sent me the video below, I gave it a look and was pretty impressed. I found Shana to be enthusiastic in a non-exhausting way and the exercises were easily doable, especially during commercial breaks of, say, "The Chew," my daytime TV guilty pleasure. And, even if our tank top days are long gone, who among us wouldn't love to have upper arms that don't wave back?
I



No comments:

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...