Wednesday, May 21, 2014

J.Jill, you're getting to be a habit with me.

I have a wedding to go to this Sunday at 5 p.m. "What to wear? What to wear?" I thought, panicked by the reality of a closet void of nice frocks between formal and casual. Then, I found this little linen number at J. Jill....
which I loved so much, I bought at FULL PRICE. Unheard of, friends!  The only problem is the hem is slightly above the knee and I want it at the length seen above. Now, the quest for a late-notice, quick-turnaround alterations person begins or I will be left to my own devices with a needle and thread. On the other hand, I will know all of 7 people at the wedding, so I might just risk it and show a little more knee.  Dimples are in this year, right?

3 comments:

Carol Starr Schneider said...

I love J.Jill. I just dropped some money there. And I'm going to a wedding on Saturday. We are truly living parallel lives sorta kinda xo

Cathy Hamilton said...

I love J. Jill, too! And, I especially love this dress. I decided to lower this hem myself, for the record. : )

Treeo said...

Love J.Jill that make great clothes for our age. Its on trend but not to crazy:)

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...