Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dressing up in ocean blue

Note: This is my first attempt at posting from my iPad via the Blogpress app. (I am getting so app-y, lately.) I have no idea what it will look like or if it will even work.

I finally broke down and bought something dressy for the cruise. Oceania doesn't believe in formal nights, thank God, but there are certain specialty restaurants that make you want to put on the dog. The Indian number on the left should do the trick, although I'll probably live in the long cardi on the right. Both from Soft Surroundings, my new favorite store.




2 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

LOVE them both. The colors are GORGEOUS.

Colleen in A2 said...

Cute!

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...