Sunday, July 21, 2013

Here's one for the nightstand. Am I right, ladies?

Now that my Facebook job status has been changed to Retired/Freelance Writer, I'm thinking about branching out into different genres - children's books, plays and (yes!! yes!!) erotica. I'll admit the obscene success of "50 Shades of Gray" may have something to do with that. What the heck, I can write smut as well as the next gal, right? I was considering giving it a try... until I saw this (for real) title this morning, written by not one, but two creative gals. See their names right next to the (ahem) hedgehog. I don't think I could ever top that. Ever. Back to the drawing board...

No comments:

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...