Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sting Stop Elixir really works!

At some point between our outdoor 4th of July festivities and yesterday's porch time, I got nailed by a mosquito. The sadistic little bugger bit me in the exact middle of my back where I can't reach and several times in my nether area, where it's embarrassing to scratch. Fortunately, I had purchased a bottle of Nurture Botanicals Sting Stop Elixir a month ago (at Phoenix Gallery, for locals, and here's where you can get it online) and was able to remember where I put it. Wow! That stuff just zaps the itch right out. And it smells nice, too. Expect to apply twice a day for 24-hour relief. Highly recommended. 

No comments:

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...