Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I'm a real Booser.

The BoomerGirl has always enjoyed her booze, but this Boos may give my favorite cocktail a run for its money. I have a lot of newer butcher block in my kitchen and I've been looking for a product that could warm up the color and keep them from drying out. Enter Boos block board cream made with unbleached bees wax and mineral oil. Wow! What a difference a little bees wax makes! Best of all, the directions tell you to "massage" the product into the wood with your hands (rather than a rag). Suffice it to say, I now have an intimate relationship with my countertops.  I think I need a cigarette.

No comments:

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...