Saturday, July 27, 2013

Puppy love

My poor spouse's face is taking its sweet time to de-swell after the wasp sting three days ago. Our daughter breaks into giggles every time she sees him ("I'm not laughing AT you, Dad. I'm laughing WITH you.") yet, oddly, I haven't been so attracted to him in years. "I don't know what it is," I told him this morning. "All I want to do is hold you." "Well, that's a start," he replied, never missing an opportunity. "No, really. You remind me of... of a ... I can't quite think of it."  Then, it hit me
"That's it! You look just like a Shar-Pei puppy!" I cried. "That's cool," he said. "Now, come over here and scratch me behind the ears."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Go through the buckskin information on the particular bag. It must be any pinkish-flesh shade any time fresh plus a mild, darling brownish any time outdated. It should by no means become yellowish or perhaps brownish. Virtually any buckskin reduce may also have got yellowish stitches. Go through the deal with of one's bag. Louis Vuitton chanel replica outlet addresses the particular deal with together with muscle papers or perhaps plastic-type. Check out notice if the Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas bag includes a yellowish authenticity credit card, any draw or perhaps canvas trial replica chanel oultet linked everywhere for the merchandise. Louis Vuitton hasn't employed any yellowish credit card, or provides that at any time linked tag words or perhaps canvas swatches to be able to almost everything in different of these traces. If the bag provides some of these things, it's really a artificial. We could deliver our personal carrier each and every time we all go shopping and also we could save parts. Recycling plastic-type hand bags in lots of imaginative techniques. Several generate that since bag carrier, replenish that being a tote, or perhaps reprise that being a finances. Many hermes replica bags sale retailers may also be gathering plastic-type hand bags regarding trying to recycle. Additionally, there are trying to recycle plans in several locations inside which you'll want to discover ways to recycling. Maxi hand bags : Just how never to being a carrier everyday or perhaps sophisticated, huge and also properly separated, where an individual set almost all components, cosmetics, goal, plus more?

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...