Saturday, June 21, 2014

Best swag ever...except for Santa Monica.

I like swag as much as the next guy. Wait. That's not true. I love swag WAY more than the next guy. Cut me loose in a trade show and I'll come back with a bag full of cheap tchotchkes and a big smile. Sometimes, I'll judge an entire city based on the swag in their welcome kit. The best press kit in memory? Santa Monica. It included a beach towel, beach ball and Frisbee. Most swag, however, is pretty much forgetable, which is why I was so excited about the swag the hubs brought home from work the other day.
It's a sweet Tervis 24 oz. water bottle with a hinged lid (and handle) that locks for spill-free driving. The lid stays open and doesn't slam into your nose when you drink AND it's narrow enough to fit easily into my cup holder. My boating friends would love these for margaritas on the water. (Because why not have a 24-ounce cocktail?) Where have these been all my life? Everywhere, apparently. You can find them here, here and here at a cost of around $20. Finally, sippy cups for adults!

No comments:

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...