Monday, June 9, 2014

Water, water and more water. And, then, MORE water.

Here's something that caught my eye on Facebook this weekend:
It's a story about a reporter who increased her daily water consumption to 3 liters and discovered all kinds of wonderful, including a much younger looking face. Wondering how many 8 oz. glasses three liters translates to? 12. Yep, a dozen glasses of H2O is what we all need to be adequately hydrated. That's doable, right?  Especially if our 'after' picture looks like that. Wow!

2 comments:

Carol Starr Schneider said...

This story makes me want to tinkle.

Cathy Hamilton said...

And, there's the rub. I've upped my water consumption a lot since the scary phlegm incident. Now, I have close calls of a different sort, especially in grocery stores. It's always something.

Inn of the Governors

The Inn of the Governors on West Alameda is where my maternal grandparents used to stay in the '60s and '70s when they'd visit ...